Description: Whether it’s big looping roller coasters or smaller kiddie rides, we have it covered! We specialize in fun and so can you as you interact with guests and have a good time. Safety is our number one priority as you operate the controls of the rides to the highest standards in the industry. In addition, ride operators will assure that the ride, the area around the ride and the park remains clean and attractive throughout the day. Ride operators will also assist guests as they enter and exit the ride area, watch the ride in motion and communicate safety instructions. We will take care of providing you with top notch training and certification on site.
Job Type: Seasonal
- Provide top notch service with a smile.
- High guest contact in an outdoor environment.
- Must be able to walk/stand for up to 8 hours at a time.
- Must be able to perform physical activities that require moving one’s whole body such as lifting, balancing, climbing and stooping or bending.
- Must be able to work in varying weather (rain, wind, cold temperatures, direct sunlight or high heat and humidity).