Description: We All Value Excellence at Morey’s Piers and our team members are part of one of the best water park lifeguard teams in the world! Whether it’s guarding activity pools, endless rivers, or splash pools, we have it covered! We specialize in FUN and so can you as you interact with guests and enjoy working outside at the shore. Safety is our number one priority as you visually scan your water, keeping our guests safe. In addition, lifeguards are responsible for dispatching guests down slides, assisting guests in and out of water, stacking tubes, and park cleanliness.
No experience needed; Lifeguard training and certification is provided on-site.
Job Type: Seasonal
- Providing top notch service with a smile.
- High guest contact in an outdoor environment.
- Must be at least 15 years of age; limited positions available for applicants under 16.
- Must be able to walk/stand for up to 8 hours at a time.
- Must be able to perform physical activities that require moving one’s whole body such as lifting, balancing, climbing and stooping or bending.
- Must be able to work in varying weather (rain, wind, cold temperatures, direct sunlight or high heat and humidity).